Site updated 10/17/14
2009 - 2014 Men's Garden Club of Englewood, Englewood, FL
- Promoting An Active Interest In Gardens, Their Design And Management
- Cooperating In The Protection Of Wild Flowers, Native Plants And Wild Birds
- Promoting And Encouraging Civic Interest In Individual Or Private Gardens, Community Plantings And Parks.
- Manasota Scrub Preserve Walk/Talk - Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 10:00am to 11:00am
We will meet at 10:00am at the Manasota Scrub Preserve (2695 Bridge St., Englewood - at the corner of 776 and Manasota Beach Rd.) and have a walk/talk with Nancy Edmonson. More details to follow. Information on and location of the preserve may be found at the web site: https://www.scgov.net/NaturalLands/Pages/ManasotaScrub.aspx
More details on our Calendar Page.
- GARDEN PLANT SALE - Saturday, October 18, 2014 - 9:00am to 1:00pm
The Men's Garden Club of Englewood will have a garden plant sale on Saturday, October 18, 2014 from 9:00am to 1:00pm. The garden plant sale will be held at a member’s garden located at 1852 Whispering Pine Circle, Englewood, FL 34223. This street is located off of Englewood Road (highway 776) just next to the Lemon Bay Plaza. Details are in the flyer.
Please check our calendar page for more information on this meeting as well as other scheduled meetings and events.
- Plant Propagation Work Sessions Are Ongoing
The plant propagation committee resumed the plant propagation work sessions for the coming year. We meet weekly on Tuesday mornings (except for the scheduled monthly club meetings). We meet at 8:30am at Paul's yard. If you need directions send an e-mail through the contact page. If you are interested in learning about plants and propagation in this area of Florida please feel free to joins us. Membership is not required.