Site updated 11/21/14
2009 - 2014 Men's Garden Club of Englewood, Englewood, FL
- Promoting An Active Interest In Gardens, Their Design And Management
- Cooperating In The Protection Of Wild Flowers, Native Plants And Wild Birds
- Promoting And Encouraging Civic Interest In Individual Or Private Gardens, Community Plantings And Parks.
- Managing Bugs in Your Garden – The Good and The Bad - Tuesday, December 9, 2014 at 10:00am
We will meet in the second floor meeting room of the Elsie Quirk Library to hear a presentation on Integrated Pest Management (IPM), a common-sense approach to managing bugs in your garden. The presentation on “Bugs in Your Garden – The Good and The Bad” will be made by Ralph Mitchell, a County Extension Director and Horticulture Agent with the UF/IFAS Charlotte County Extension Service. Click here for more details.
Please feel free to joins us. Everyone is welcome and membership is not required. When you attend our meetings you will get to meet our members and have the opportunity to ask them gardening questions related to Southwest Florida gardening.
Please check our Calendar Page at www.mgcefl.com for more information on this meeting as well as other scheduled meetings and plant sales.
- GARDEN PLANT SALE - Saturday, November 22, 2014 - 9:00am to 1:00pm
The Men's Garden Club of Englewood will have a garden plant sale on Saturday, November 22, 2014 from 9:00am to 1:00pm. The garden plant sale will be held at a member’s garden located at 1852 Whispering Pine Circle, Englewood, FL 34223. This street is located off of Englewood Road (highway 776) just next to the Lemon Bay Plaza. Details are in the flyer.
Please check our calendar page for more information on this meeting as well as other scheduled meetings and events.
- Plant Propagation Work Sessions Are Ongoing
The plant propagation committee resumed the plant propagation work sessions for the coming year. We meet weekly on Tuesday mornings (except for the scheduled monthly club meetings). We meet at 8:30am at Paul's yard. If you need directions send an e-mail through the contact page. If you are interested in learning about plants and propagation in this area of Florida please feel free to joins us. Membership is not required.